The following book is required and will be referred all along the resource sessions:
- Nolte, J. The Human Brain. 6th Edition. Mosby. 2009.
Other books that will be referred:
- Blumenfeld. NeuroAnatomy through Clinical Cases. 2nd Ed. Sinauer Associates, Inc. 2010.
- Woolsey, Hanaway & Gado. The Brain Atlas. 3rd Edition. Wiley & Sons, Inc. 2008.
- Purves et al., Neuroscience, 5th. Edition, Sinauer, 2012.
Recommended as an easier book with clear illustrations and clinical examples:
- Young and Young. Basic Clinical Neuroanatomy. Williams & Wilkins 1997
Recommended as a more complex and detailed source:
- Kandel et al. Principles of Neural Science. 5th Edition. McGraw-Hill. 2012